EXTERIOR DOORS SOLID WOOD FURNITURE
Moroccan wood furniture has a rich history of craftsmanship and intricate designs. When it comes to doors, Moroccan woodworkers are known for their mastery of carving and ornate decoration. From interior doors to exterior doors, French doors to sliding doors, and even barn doors, Moroccan wood doors can add a touch of exotic elegance to any home or space.
Interior doors in Moroccan wood furniture are typically made from solid wood such as cedar, walnut, or mahogany. These doors are often elaborately carved with geometric patterns, arabesques, or calligraphy. Some doors may also feature inlaid mother-of-pearl or brass embellishments. Interior Moroccan wood doors come in a variety of styles, including hinged, double-hinged, and folding doors.
For exterior doors, Moroccan wood furniture makers typically use sturdy hardwoods such as oak or teak, which can withstand harsh weather conditions. These doors are often decorated with intricate carvings or ornamental metalwork. Moroccan wood exterior doors can be hinged or pivot, and are typically adorned with heavy brass or iron hardware.
French doors are a popular choice in Moroccan wood furniture. These doors are typically made from solid wood and feature glass panels. Moroccan woodworkers often incorporate intricate carvings or ornamental metalwork into the design of these doors, which can be used to partition spaces or create a grand entrance.
Sliding doors in Moroccan wood furniture are a practical and stylish option for homes or businesses. These doors typically feature a simple yet elegant design, with a solid wood frame and sliding panels. Moroccan woodworkers may incorporate subtle carvings or inlaid metalwork to add interest to the design.
Finally, barn doors in Moroccan wood furniture are a rustic and functional choice. These doors are typically made from reclaimed wood, which is often left unfinished to showcase its natural texture and character. Moroccan barn doors may feature iron or brass hardware, and can be embellished with carvings or inlaid metalwork to add a touch of elegance.
In conclusion, Moroccan wood furniture offers a wide variety of doors that are not only practical but also elegant and artistic. Whether you are looking for interior or exterior doors, French doors or sliding doors, Moroccan wood doors are a great choice that can add a touch of exotic style to your space.
Why Choose Wood Furniture for doors?
- Durability: Wood is a durable material that can withstand wear and tear, making it an excellent choice for doors that are frequently used. High-quality wood furniture is designed to last for years and can withstand exposure to various environmental conditions.
- Aesthetic appeal: Wood furniture has a timeless beauty that can add warmth and character to any space. Wood comes in a variety of shades and grains, making it a versatile material that can be used to create doors with unique designs and patterns.
- Easy to maintain: Wood furniture is easy to maintain and can be cleaned with a simple dusting or wiping with a damp cloth. It also resists scratches and dents, which means it will retain its aesthetic appeal even after years of use.
- Environmentally friendly: Choosing wood furniture for doors is an environmentally friendly option because it is a renewable resource. Sustainably harvested wood can be used to create furniture that is both beautiful and eco-friendly.
- Versatility: Wood can be shaped and molded into different designs and sizes, making it a versatile material that can be used to create a wide range of doors. Whether you need an interior or exterior door, sliding or barn door, wood furniture can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences.
TYPES OF WOOD YOU SHOULD USE FOR DOORS
CEDAR WOOD FOR DOORS
CEDAR wood is commonly used in doors due to its natural resistance to decay, insects, and moisture. It is lightweight and has a pleasant scent. Cedar doors are often used in exterior applications such as entrance doors and garage doors.
OAK WOOD FOR DOORS
OAK wood is a strong and durable material that is commonly used in interior doors. It is known for its beautiful grain patterns and can be stained in a variety of colors to match any decor. Oak doors are often used for bedroom doors, closet doors, and pantry doors.
PINE WOOD FOR DOORS
PINE WOOD is a versatile material that is commonly used in both interior and exterior doors. It is known for its affordability and is often used in budget-friendly options such as hollow core doors. Pine doors are also commonly used in rustic or country-style decor due to their natural, knotty appearance.
Other door Products
Wooden doors add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any home. They provide a warm and inviting welcome to your guests while also offering durability and security. With a range of wood types and styles to choose from, you can customize your doors to fit your unique decor and create a cohesive look throughout your home. With proper care, your wooden doors will last for years to come, providing a timeless addition to your home’s aesthetic.